Every month, our pack tries to do at least one special event so the boys can have even more fun than they already do!
Typically, our events are:
January – Pinewood Derby February – Blue and Gold Banquet
March – Rocket Launch April – Conservation Activity
May – Regatta and Picnic June – Bike Hike and Scooter Scat
July – Fishing Derby August – Pack Swim
September – Pack Family Campout October – A Grand Adventure!
November – Food Drive and Leaf Raking December – It’s Christmas!
- Scout Sports – At 6:30 pm before Pack Meetings, we’re gonna get our game faces on!
- Ping Pong, Pool, and Video Games – We’ll see about heading up to the Tomahawk Ridge Community Center to take advantage of their community arcade and game area.
- Lego Building Contest – Sounds like a fun time for a cold winter night!
- Laser Tag – We’ll see how we do with the pack fundraisers in the fall.
- Vacationing on Pluto and Surfing on the Sun – Sounds like it’s time for some Science! We’re looking into a trip to the St. Louis Science Museum or to the Powell Observatory in Louisburg.